2018: Book #12
Ever feel like someone has read your mail?
Well…Samuel Chand has been reading my mail.
His book, Leadership Pain, rocked me to my core.
It literally messed me up.
But…it gave me hope.
This is not an option for leaders.
This book is a must read.
So much so, I’ve ordered a copy for every PAR leader.
This book is gold…pure gold.
“Leadership Pain: The Classroom for Growth” by Samuel R. Chand is full of powerful leadership lessons.
Where do I begin?
How did this book help me as a leader?
- Increase your pain threshold to be a better leader. People aren’t perfect and you need them to accomplish the mission.
- God has a plan. God will use the pain to teach you lessons and force you to depend on Him.
- Pain is part of leadership. If you’re not hurting, you’re not leading.
- Failure brings pain. Failure brings pain; success brings pain. Concerning the latter, success means things change and you mess up the status quo.
- Don’t go it alone. Have people you can talk to. Don’t do leadership alone.
If you’re a leader, read this book. It will plow your heart; but even so, God will pour fresh hope into the open places.
5 out of 5 stars.
That’s book #12 for 2018.
40 more toward the goal of 52.
Remember, all leaders are readers.
If you want to be a better leader…be a reader.